The end of the road.......

Hmm..... i'm writing this at 8.36 pm, 28 June 2009. Just finished working up with my damn blog widget. Susah banget nk edit music player...seems like all the code didn't work out with my page but with hard and patient efforts berjaya gak akhirnya aku letak...yahoo...!!! I'm have enuf editing with the width and height when lastly i decide to leave it just like that (even though the player sucks...hahhaha).

Well, seems my adrenaline rush start to slow down since tomoro is the most disgust, hatred and irritated day....of kos its my working day....and i hate it. After 4 days of vacation (seems not enuf for me as usual), my mood for work is zero, none and anything which have the same meaning with all the words....Urghhh...can i have just one more day leave...???



2 comments:

Afham Rusli said...

napo lagu tu best aje...

versi laki pnye ade x?

hehe...

Unknown said...

kuikui klu nk versi laki tuka je he tu jadi she....hehhe sekian.... :p

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

The Empire....

WaRiSAn Jawa dan Bugis

LGianss.....

Kalau Bosan....

Shout Ur Heart Out...!!!!!


ShoutMix chat widget