I lurve V.S. (post for women only...)

I watched Victoria Secret 2007-2008 fashion show...and i'm sooooo felt in lurve with the design... sum of it so cute n gorgeous (ok let me clarify here, it's the stuffs that i'm talking about not the model). Here are some stuff from V.S that catching my eyes.....




Ok i love this dress...really... and the colors too...too bad i can't wear it (or buy it)hehehhe....and the bag, it's simple but elegante hehhe...and the red cardigans....urghh wish i can have that one. nk upload byk g gambar tp dgn keadaan tenetku yg merangkak2 ni baik lupakan je la hasrat tu. Btw, I surf some of other dresses, lingeries and accesories by V.S at http://www.victoriassecret.com/. Check it out and u can see many kewl stuff there....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

The Empire....

WaRiSAn Jawa dan Bugis

LGianss.....

Kalau Bosan....

Shout Ur Heart Out...!!!!!


ShoutMix chat widget